1. Go to the Texas Assessment Management System (TAMS), which is available at www.texasassessment.com.
2. Click “Log in to Student Portal.”
3. Click “Lookup Student Access Code.” Enter your Student’s first name only, social security number (in the PEIMS ID field), and birthday and then click “Go” to get the Access Code.
4. The Access Code can then be used to login, with your student’s birthday, on the previous screen.
5. When you successfully login, you will see all of your student’s test scores. You can click on any test to get a break down of how your student did in each area of the test, the number of questions they got correct, and the level of proficiency obtained.
6. You can obtain your student’s Confidential Student Reports (CSR) by clicking the “Download PDFs” button on the top right of the page.